[plt-scheme] lc-with-redex

From: hendrik at topoi.pooq.com (hendrik at topoi.pooq.com)
Date: Sun Jun 7 19:23:58 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 07, 2009 at 10:55:38PM +0200, Jos Koot wrote:
> Someone wrote me off list: "Very cool. I think it would be great as a PDF or Scribble document."
>
> My answer:
>
> "Thanks for your nice reaction. You are right, of course. However, I do not have tools on my PC to convert msword doc files to pdf.
> As a scribbler I am a terrible know/can-nothing. May be someone is willing to do the conversion to pdf for me. In that case please
> use the most recent version in http://telefonica.net/web2/koot/lc-with-redex.zip . I am retired, which means that I have to pay
> myself for all resources. I am not poor, but neither rich."
>
> How great that PLT-Scheme is for free!!!

So is OpenOffice.  And it will read Word files, and can export to pdf!
It will also handle ODF files (which it calls .odt), which is the new
international standard word-processor format.

It's great that OpenOffice is free, too!

-- hendrik

(for more information, see www.openoffice.org)

Posted on the users mailing list.