[plt-scheme] Does anyone have non-standard keybindings for OS X that they would like to share?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Mon Jun 1 14:22:29 EDT 2009

On Jun 1, 2009, at 5:14 AM, Grant Rettke wrote:

> Does anyone have non-standard keybindings for OS X that they would
> like to share?

Here's what I use:  it maps plain old paren to insert-()-pair; no
escape or meta required. It does the same for curly braces and
quotes.  It turns out that this doesn't work for square brackets--this
may be because of smart parens, and the solution might be as simple as
disabling smart parens.

(module jbc-keybindings framework/keybinding-lang

(define (kb binder function)
     (keybinding
      binder
      (lambda (editor event)