[plt-scheme] define-for-syntax mutual recursion

From: Anthony Cowley (acowley at seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 1 09:37:43 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Matthew Flatt<mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> It has to do with the order of expansion. In the case of a plain
> `define', the macro expander can delay expanding the RHS of the

Thanks for the explanation and help, everyone! My biggest concern was
actually that I had fundamentally misunderstood some part of how a
module was expanded, so I'm glad to hear that that's not the case.

At least my code is now working with the (require (for-template
scheme/base)) in an auxiliary module where my syntax eaters now live.

Anthony

Posted on the users mailing list.