[plt-scheme] debugging [mini rant]

From: Gregory Cooper (ghcooper at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 29 12:20:45 EDT 2009

You may also want to look at the implementation of the graphical
debugger (in collects/gui-debugger), since a fair amount of the code
may be reusable with little or no modification, including the stack
frame representation (marks.ss), annotator (annotator.ss), and load
handler (load-sandbox.ss).  There's no external documentation for
this, but the GUI (debug-tool.ss) exercises it thoroughly, and I can
help if you get stuck.

Greg