[plt-scheme] debugging [mini rant]

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Jul 28 22:15:15 EDT 2009

On Jul 28, Mike Eggleston wrote:
> I've not looked at the code yet... is there nothing like a main loop
> for REPL that could be stepped if a command line -d flag is given,
> and if given this stepping could print the current sexp and accept a
> 'n' for next, 'c' for continue, or 'p' for executing an arbitrary
> sexp?

Making it work with a command line flag is similar to making
errortrace work with it.  The thing is that when you use the debugger
it will "annotate" your code by adding its own code into yours, and
that code is what makes values visible etc.  So you need to arrange
for something similar on a command-line interface.