[plt-scheme] Scheme program to serve files over HTTP

From: Amit Saha (lists.amitsaha at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 13:35:40 EDT 2009

(I hope such emails are not against the mailing list guidelines.)

I have been working on a hobby-cum-first real Scheme program of mine- a
clone of SimpleHTTPServer.py. What this module does is that it starts a
HTTP server with the current directory as the working directory. So, it
enables file sharing/browsing over a network. I am happy to report that
I have successfully completed the program, which works fine on my Ubuntu
Linux box. The GNU GPL source of the first release, Version 0.8  is
available at

More background information, limitations at

Thanks Jay, Jens and others for the help I asked earlier.

I would really like to hear some comments/suggestions so that I an
improve and enhance this piece of code and my Scheme.

email: amitsaha.in at gmail.com
Journal: http://amitksaha.wordpress.com
µ-blog: http://twitter.com/amitsaha
IRC: cornucopic on #scheme, #lisp, #math, #linux

Posted on the users mailing list.