[plt-scheme] Some dissing of Scheme

From: namekuseijin (namekuseijin at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 26 16:08:34 EDT 2009

What is coolest than most comments being about either Pascal or C++?
"logo" and "python" tags for an article about Scheme, of course! :P

Best succint comment:
"Scheme is the best teaching language (Score:5, Insightful)
by Gorobei (127755) on Saturday July 25, @10:31AM (#28818429)

for the professors, that it. By removing all the syntax, etc, you can
be introducing functions, lexical scope, binding, etc in the first
week. Data structures and recursion in the second.

Result: most students quit by week two, and you are left with a fairly
teachable remainder."

it is funny after all... :)