[plt-scheme] A little demo of something I've been playing with...

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 08:37:43 EDT 2009

I written an FFI for the Chipmunk Physics Engine:

http://code.google.com/p/chipmunk-physics/

And some convenient functions for doing 2d OpenGL graphics...

And a "World" like interface to GL Canvases to simplify making simple
apps/animations...

Here's a little preview:

http://screencast.com/t/wXw4QbOkUpM

1. The black ball is controlled by the arrow keys which apply forces
to its sides... pushing it around and pushing the boxes

2. The boxes are sprites that are loaded onto the video card with a
very convenient texture map API. A nice thing about these sprites is
that you can tell the rotation very well.

3. It runs in real time 60 fps, but the video is a bit choppy... it
looks much nicer on your computer

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>