[plt-scheme] Re: SQLite error

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 20:49:30 EDT 2009

Believe it or not, most of my error messages come from SQLite. =)

I don't parse SQL at all, but let it do it for me. This message comes
from the parser that returns an error if it does not parse one SQL
statement. Unfortunately, zero AND two or more statements are both not
one statement, and I can't tell the difference based on its error
codes.

Jay

ps Maybe there's a feature of SQLite I don't know about it. If so, I'm
happy to know.

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay