[plt-scheme] Macro expanding into define-values/invoke-unit?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 12 22:57:48 EDT 2009

The `foo^' signature introduced by the macro acts like a binding
identifier introduced by a macro: It doesn't bind other identifiers
unless they are introduced by the same macro expansion.

One solution is to provide the signature name, so that it isn't
introduced by the macro:

 (define-syntax mkfoo
   (syntax-rules ()
     [(_ x foo^) (define-values/invoke-unit x (import) (export foo^))]))

 (mkfoo foo@ foo^)