[plt-scheme] A data point on 'match' in intro programming: +++!

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 8 02:42:16 EDT 2009

Nobody's arguing for leaving them out of the curriculum.
This is a conversation about the pedagogy of How to Design
Programs, 15 years of experience teaching freshmen at elite
and not so elite schools, and the _average_ students and the
_average_ internship or coop that they get in the first summer
or third semester. -- Matthias

P.S. Congrats to landing a CL job in the real world.