[plt-scheme] Re: Standard module resolver issue

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 4 10:56:10 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Matthew Flatt<mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
>   The simplest solution to this problem is to put "test-sig.scm" in a
>   collection, so that it can be referenced in a filesystem-independent
>   way. Then both the embedded module and the generated module will
>   refer to the same one.

I tried to use a planet development link but in the compiled version
with mzc I get:
standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "planet" in any
of: (#<path:/home/sorgematos/eboc/collects>)

 === context ===

Do planet development links do not work with compiled programs?
If not, how can I add paths to the standard-module-name-resolver?

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocmatos at gmail.com

Posted on the users mailing list.