[plt-scheme] Question about drawing to a dc<%> and intersection of shapes

From: Jakub Piotr Cłapa (jpc-ml at zenburn.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 07:42:13 EST 2009

On 1/27/09 2:32 AM, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> Ok, I'll admit it: I've started experimenting with a re-implementation
> of MrEd (no API re-design) to move it to a more modern foundation, such
> as using `scheme/foreign' instead of C++.

As far as API is concerned Cairo based canvas would allow for more
natural (IMHO) PostScript behaviour (without pen%, brush% and color%).

Btw. have you seen Shoes (a Ruby project)? It binds many native toolkits
and draws using cairo. The GUI part is written in C but maybe you could
find some inspiration in its code.

--
regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa