[plt-scheme] ANN: Untyped open source repository

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 06:17:47 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'd like to announce the launch of the Untyped Open Source Repository:

     http://svn.untyped.com

This public Subversion repository houses the source code for all our
open source projects including packages such as Dispatch, Snooze and
Mirrors, and a number of libraries we haven't yet released to PLaneT.

It's no-frills at the moment - SVN and basic web browser support only
- but we plan to prettify things in the future. You can check out the
projects using command line SVN like so:

     svn co http://svn.untyped.com/mirrors/trunk mirrors-trunk
Please read the terms of use before you get stuck in:

     http://svn.untyped.com/README

Many thanks,

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.