[plt-scheme] URLs with passwords

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 05:36:03 EST 2009

David Van Horn wrote:
> Yes, but there are open tickets saying it doesn't work in v4, and I
> get an error at install time about not finding srfi/42/
> comprehensions.ss. (Looks like it is .scm in the SVN repository).

I delayed on this for a while because Delicious.plt depends heavily on
Webit and that wasn't working with PLT 4. Webit is now fixed so it
should be easy enough to get Delicious working.

I won't be able to put the time into fixing the package for a week or
two... if anyone fancies hacking on it please let me know.

Cheers,

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.