[plt-scheme] Log "every change in" Definitions and Interactions...

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 25 15:11:27 EST 2009

> Back to what M. Fatih Köksa seeks, "to measure the
> effectiveness of proper usage of Design Recipe."  I now realize I misread
> his question.  I imagined he was trying to measure the extent to which
> people were following the recipe properly.  Now I read it differently, that
> if the Design Recipe is properly used, what is its effectiveness?

I am going to hazard a guess that Fatih meant was actually the former:
for instance, check whether people are typing the recipe steps first
and working methodically, or only entering it at the last minute
before turning in the solution.  (It would be interesting to hear
whether those who do the former do in fact do better than those who do
the latter!)

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.