[plt-scheme] A GUI/font puzzle

From: Jakub Piotr Cłapa (jpc-ml at zenburn.net)
Date: Sun Jan 25 09:39:08 EST 2009

On 1/25/09 12:02 PM, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> Thanks for tracking this down! It's now fixed in SVN.

Wow. Thanks for a fast fix. AFAICT it hasn't yet reached the nightly
builds so I guess I'll have to try tomorrow [1].

[1]: I haven't yet tried to build PLT Scheme myself but it seems there
is no way to cross-compile from Linux (using crossmingw32), am I right?

PS. Another interesting question is whether it is possible (given the
all the needed files from both installations) to cross compile the
distribution packages (like in Scheme->Create executable...)

If not: is it a good idea for me to dig into the compiler module to try
to do it myself or would it be too big a change?

--
regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa