[plt-scheme] Log "every change in" Definitions and Interactions...

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 23 17:28:31 EST 2009

Sorry -- there is clearly some confusion stemming from what I wrote
earlier. The logging feature in DrScheme automatically records the
definitions and interactions windows each time the user hits the "Run"

Still, the way to record keystrokes (or perhaps better: editor
actions), would be to use the tools interface to connect to drscheme
and monitor it.