[plt-scheme] lispvan meetings

From: Bill Clementson (billclem at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 13:46:07 EST 2009

Hi Marek,

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Marek Kubica <marek at xivilization.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:16:16 -0800
> Bill Clementson <billclem at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Great lispvan presentation last night - thanks again Dean!
>
> Are there lispvan recordings? Your presentation topic sound great,
> but Vancouver is about 8,370 km away and thats a bit too far to go
> there for me.

Most lispvan meetings are recorded and I post links to them on my
blog. Unfortunately, the January, 2009 was not recorded. I used to
maintain a lispvan page on the ALU web site with descriptions of the
meetings and links to the screencasts; however, the ALU web site is
currently off-line and it is unknown whether it can be restored. For
the time being, the easiest way to find the meeting
summaries/screencasts is by searching on my blog:
http://www.google.com/search?q=lispvan+summary+site%3Abc.tech.coop%2Fblog

--
Bill Clementson