[plt-scheme] small, static, mzscheme executable?

From: Mike Eggleston (mikeegg1 at me.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 11:49:56 EST 2009

Morning,

In the mzscheme distribtion is there a single, small, static executable
that I can copy to my various platforms? My interest in this question is
deciding if mzscheme is a candidate for developing a management system
like cfengine(8). My platforms include windows xp, windows vista (32
and 64), mac os x, flavors of linux, and flavors of unix.

If there is a small executable, but no static executable, is there a
procedure in mzscheme to create a static executable? I'm trying to limit
what I install on these various boxes.

Mike

Posted on the users mailing list.