[plt-scheme] Keybinding question

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 09:13:59 EST 2009

Robby wrote:
> Yes, unfotunately, DrScheme doesn't do a good job of removing and re-
> adding keybindings when you change the file. Best to just restart
> Drscheme. I've added a note about this to the docs.

Sorry for the late response, guys. Thanks very much for your help.
Grant's code works a treat.

FYI - I originally wanted to bind Alt-Space to collapse-space.
Ironically, I noticed after I made my post about this that Alt Space
is already the default binding for the command. The keystroke works
under Linux but in OS X it inserts a space instead.

Anyway, I'm okay now because I've adapted Grant's code to give me Ctrl
Space instead. Perhaps it's an oddity of OS X? Just thought I'd let
you know.

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.