[plt-scheme] why local? (just curious)

From: kumar (kumar_lista at mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 21:31:34 EST 2009

Sorry I missed that one. Its clearer now.

I came across local first in the web app tutorial
and I both liked it and at the same time felt it was redundant.

I just looked into the code for local (local.ss). It looks
like the difference from begin lies in the line -
	...  [expand-context (generate-expand-context)] ...

It looks like the whole things is expanded in a nested
context which begin doesn't. Am I right?

-Kumar