[plt-scheme] HtDP lectures?

From: Raoul Duke (raould at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 14:16:14 EST 2009

> But the bottom line is that doing *quality* video is darn expensive.
> It may even require multiple takes with a willing audience.  That's
> not cheap.  And putting out poor video is not, I think, consistent
> with our general preference.

ratholing/ot: i've been wondering about that in general recently since
there are so many inexpensive and moderate-quality video recorders
now. i am not an a/v engineer but... :-) seems like with all the
cheaper digital video cameras these days, one could set up a ton of
them in the room to capture more than e.g. just one camera manually
operated would. matrix-y. so then it would come down to paying for
somebody good to take all that footage and edit it together.

Posted on the users mailing list.