[plt-scheme] HtDP lectures?

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 15 09:43:03 EST 2009

Okay, so what part of Todd's and Matthias's responses didn't make
sense?  It feels like you quoted a message as if to respond to it, but
instead ended up completely ignoring it.

Also, the SICP videos were (I believe) originally made for a corporate
sponsor, HP.  Any of you willing to sponsor?

Finally, we live in a much more IP-restricted and privacy-conscious
era.  It would be interesting, but not necessarily in a positive way,
to hear how Brown feels about having one of their professors (IP) and
classes (privacy) videotaped and then broadcast for free (IP) over the
Internet (privacy).

Shriram