[plt-scheme] interactions pane slow in HTDP

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 14 12:13:24 EST 2009

It isn't possible to disable it in the teaching languages. You can use
the module language with advanced as the language of the module, eg:

(module tmp lang/htdp-advanced

  (define y 2)

  (define (f x)
    (begin (set! y 3)

but this won't have the reader settings properly set (eg, if you put
"1.5" it will be exact, unlike in the teaching languages).

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Ed Harcourt <edharcourt at stlawu.edu> wrote:
> Yes, and I thought that might be the case. I've been trying to figure out
> how to turn it off. I've unchecked a box under Preferences->Warnings that
> says "Ask About Clearing Test Coverage" and under Preferences->Tools I've
> asked that the "Test engine" be skipped. But to no avail. Can't seem to find
> any other settings related to test coverage.
> Thanks,
> Ed
> Robby Findler wrote:
>> That is probably the test coverage. I've noticed a similar thing. I
>> assume your program is not completely tested when you observe this
>> behavior?
>> Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.