[plt-scheme] Using PLaneT Packages in a Production Environment

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 13 23:00:46 EST 2009

The only thing I can think of is that you won't be able to run
multiple versions at the same time, but you already said that is not a

I did this sort of thing for the Continue server. I had a mix of
static PLaneT packages and internal libraries. It was a pain to manage
and I was much happier with the internal collects, but I went through
it to be able to share them.

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>