[plt-scheme] Recently added PLaneT packages

From: Thomas Chust (chust at web.de)
Date: Sun Jan 11 19:15:31 EST 2009

Hello,

does someone around here know by what mechanism the RSS feed of recently
added PLaneT packages is updated?

I started checking the feed regularly to stay up to date about the
available libraries, but I noticed that quite a few new packages were
never listed there. I have also uploaded two packages myself that never
showed up there. Not that it's a problem, but I'd like to understand
whether I may be doing something wrong with the upload, whether somebody
is picking only certain packages for the listing or whether some voodoo
or random number generator is involved ;-)

cu,
Thomas

Posted on the users mailing list.