[plt-scheme] untyped/dispatch broken contract?

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 11 08:39:07 EST 2009

Hi there,

The required-core-version field in Dispatch (the one that tells you
what version of PLT you need) isn't quite correct. You actually need
at least version 4.1.3.8(ish) for these new versions of Dispatch to run.

This is basically my fault. I got the version wrong when I uploaded
Dispatch 1.7. In my own defence, though, when I tried to update the
package metadata I discovered that PLaneT only lets you specify the
first three digits of the version number.

Anyway. You should be able to fix things by updating to the latest SVN
version of PLT. The only file that actually matters is:

     <PLT-HOME>/collects/web-server/dispatchers/dispatch-servlets.ss

You can try doing an "svn up" on just that file to test things out.
Or, if you're not running out of SVN, you can try swapping in the
attached copy of the file: