[plt-scheme] Re: PLT projects waiting for contributors?

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 10 18:18:16 EST 2009

Hi Sigrid (and others),

Danny and I will soon send a message to the list that outlines how
people can contribute to the World->J2ME compiler.

Incidentally, for those following along at home, the J2ME->Android
bridge now appears to be working, so at least for now that is no
longer an issue for us.

Shriram

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 4:21 PM, stelvio <keydana at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks a lot for the many suggestions! With so many possibilities, it
> will be hard to choose :-)
>
> Still I think it might make sense to build on some preexisting
> knowledge - so perhaps the Scheme -> J2ME compiler would be a good
> candidate!
>
> Perhaps Shriram you could tell me a bit about what will be to do
> there, or send me some sample files of what is already implemented?
>
> Thanks again,
> Sigrid

Posted on the users mailing list.