[plt-scheme] Exporting from an already-written module?

From: Don Blaheta (dblaheta at knox.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 9 21:27:02 EST 2009

Let's say I've got a bunch of Scheme files with some top-level
definitions.  (The files are written in htdp-beginner Scheme, at least
at the moment.)  How can I, without modifying those files, read them in,
interpret them, and get at those definitions?  Last time I was doing
something like this I was able to simply load two files in a row from
the command line (first the file with the top-level defines, then the
file that accessed them), but under the new PLTv4 world order I can't
seem to get that to work.

The problem seems to be that under the new way of doing things, there's
an implicit (module ...) around the htdp-beginner-language files, but no
(provide ...) form inside them.  So I'm not sure what to do here.  Any
pointers?

--
-=-Don Blaheta-=-dblaheta at knox.edu-=-=-<http://faculty.knox.edu/dblaheta/>-=-
The world is coming to an end... save your buffers.