[plt-scheme] Profiling Information

From: Will M Farr (farr at MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Jan 8 13:40:43 EST 2009

Just an update on the suggestion by Robby:

On Jan 7, 2009, at 11:10 PM, Robby Findler wrote:

> For now, the easiest thing is probably to use the profiling directly
> from mzscheme via the errortrace library. The relevant code in
> drscheme is in plt/collects/drscheme/private/debug.ss, if you want to
> try, but I'm working on that myself so patchs won't be that useful.
>
> Robby

It worked perfectly!  I've written up a little blog post about it (not
that it's hard, but I don't think many people know about the existence
of this---I certainly didn't).  http://wmfarr.blogspot.com/2009/01/profiling-using-mzscheme-and-errortrace.html

Thanks again, Robby.

Will

Posted on the users mailing list.