[plt-scheme] Call for Participation: Writing Typed Scheme wrappermodules

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Feb 24 16:28:03 EST 2009

I would be happy to attribute something to PLT Scheme, as PLT has given so
much to me. However, before promising anything, give me time to study and
select a topic I can handle. I am cautious, because some time ago I
volunteered to scribble documentation and was not able to fulfill my promise
(I still feel ashamed, I am not much of a scribbler) May be you have a
suggestion what module would be a task I could look into before deciding I
can handle the task.
Jos