[plt-scheme] Where to put legal notices in Scribble documentation?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Feb 23 12:05:43 EST 2009

Noel Welsh wrote at 02/21/2009 01:15 PM:
> What about a summary at the top, with a link to the full legal
> mumbo-jumbo at the end?

Good idea.  I just uploaded a new example at:
http://www.neilvandyke.org/csv-scheme/

Also, I hope people don't mind the "Web:" link in the documentation, but
I want to keep a prominent link to the official home page, which
eventually will have more content than the Scribble manual page does
(e.g. up-to-the-minute information on packagings of the library for
other Scheme implementations).  The link to my site also lets me
distribute through PLaneT without sacrificing *all* of the Googlejuice
that's needed by Scheme consultants to drum up business. :)

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/