[plt-scheme] everything scheme on web (part 3)

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 23:07:22 EST 2009

As Jens mentions, his PLaneT package doesn't work with the more recent
server builds.

For that particular problem, the module has moved from
private/response-structs to http/response-structs and is required by
default when you require web-server/servlet or use the web-server
languages.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay