[plt-scheme] DrScheme frustration

From: e (eviertel at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 12:10:38 EST 2009

i gotcha.  I guess the advantage of mousing around, though, is that it's
universal across IDE's and languages.  You don't show up at someone's house
or job and go, "I can't work without my favorite editor".  Might be cool if
you could go to a previous line, edit it, hit return wherever you are in the
line, and then, it goes back to the way it was or something, but "it's all
good".  I'm just jumping in all out of order is my problem.