[plt-scheme] Excersise 14.2.3 - HtDP - Ordered list of binary tree nodes

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 20 09:04:20 EST 2009

Thank you Marco for reading my mind with both messages.

Charlie, this list is open to discussion -- if you bring your
thoughts to the table, i.e., you spell out your steps according to
the design recipe. For all we know, you have followed this stupid,
little thing all along but it lead you astray. If so, be friendly and
share your steps with us. If not, please go slow so that you arrive
at the solution faster.

CS 101 is Thinking 101. The solution is irrelevant; the way to the
solution is the only thing that matters.

-- Matthias