[plt-scheme] Unbound variable at unit signature

From: R. Emre Başar (reb at cs.bilgi.edu.tr)
Date: Mon Feb 16 15:00:28 EST 2009

Hi all,

We are trying to develop an extension to DrScheme. We are stuck at
defining some new signatures for our unit.

The main problem is our application consists of multiple units, which
need to be invoked by a controller unit. Currently, we are trying to
define signatures for those units, but we are unable to accomplish it.

When we try to invoke a function in another unit we get this error which
comes from the signature file:

"expand: unbound variable in module"

There is an example code at http://cs.bilgi.edu.tr/~reb/unit-example

On another topic, are there any tutorials on creating and using units.
We are having trouble in some points, and although we read the
documentation, we are not able to find any examples in it.

--
R. Emre Başar
İstanbul Bilgi University