[plt-scheme] cannot use drscheme (collection paths are empty) (Satux Linux)

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 14 17:06:57 EST 2009

This is a long standing bug that I think I've just fixed (but post 4.1.4).

The bug results in a corrupted preferences file. The easiest way to
fix this is to open the language dialog with the language set to
'module' (as I think it will already be). Click "Show Details" (if
they aren't already shown; I would guess they will be shown). Click
the "Add Default" button on the right-hand side, about 2/3 of the way
down in the dialog. Click "ok" and click run. The "Warning your
collection paths are empty!" should go away and things should start
working.

hth,
Robby