[plt-scheme] Is documentation for old versions of MzScheme still available on the web site?

From: Cat Dancer (cat at catdancer.ws)
Date: Thu Feb 12 14:42:22 EST 2009

I remember at one point documentation for old versions of MzScheme was
available on plt-scheme.org: there was a link in the doc page, if I
remember, to go to older versions, and then you could click on a older
version, and see the documentation for that version's MzScheme manual,
mzlib, etc.

I wasn't finding it any more, so I was wondering if documentation for
older versions is still available up on the web site?

I know I can download older versions which includes the documentation,
so it isn't a big deal.

Thanks!

Posted on the users mailing list.