[plt-scheme] Introducing... Stuffers

From: Stephen Bloch (sbloch at adelphi.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 6 22:58:05 EST 2009

On Feb 6, 2009, at 8:43 PM, Jay McCarthy wrote:

> If you just use serialize-stuffer, then the user can change anything
> they want. They can only get you to run code that you've already
> written, but they can change values in the environment.

I suspect "the environment" could well be a target, but I'm more
worried about "They can only get you to run code that you've already
written."  What exactly does this mean; what are its limits?  Would
it be possible to change the continuation so, say, it loads a user-
specified file on the server and evaluates a user-specified
expression using definitions from that file?

Stephen Bloch
sbloch at adelphi.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.