[plt-scheme] behaviour of void?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 4 23:06:20 EST 2009

There are a number of projects here that I used below with varying
degrees of success. Probably the snake game is the best of the lot
(which I got from Matthias). If any one looks good, feel free to ask
me how they went.

projects:
  http://www.ece.northwestern.edu/~robby/uc-courses/15100-2008-fall/

projects: