[plt-scheme] Jane Street Summer Project 2009

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 3 21:11:08 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 7:35 PM, Henk Boom <lunarc.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/2/3 Richard Cobbe <cobbe at ccs.neu.edu>:
>> But this particular set of dependencies suggests to me that A should not be
>> "in" either project 1 or project 2, but should rather be a library external
>> to both projects.
>>
>> This breaks down, of course, because I haven't yet found a good way to
>> manage these sorts of "external libraries," especially when they're not
>> suitable for Planet submissions, for whatever reason.
>
> Would this be a good situation to use mzscheme's -S option? (I'm not
> sure if drscheme has an equivalent setting somewhere)

The module language has a setting for that (using that setting your
program gets different collects than drscheme itself, which can be
tricky if you're not careful). Or you can set the PLTCOLLECTS
environment variable, of course.

I don't know that that will help with the problem at hand, tho.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.