[plt-scheme] Jane Street Summer Project 2009

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Mon Feb 2 21:43:06 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Geoffrey S. Knauth <geoff at knauth.org> wrote:
> Also, sometimes even mighty Eclipse gets itself hopelessly messed up.  I've
> lost count of the number of times I've had to move an existing workspace
> aside and start a new one because Eclipse suddenly made a workspace, and all
> the projects within it, unloadable.

For those who have not been subject to Eclipse and its ilk, the
workspace is where Eclipse stores information about the ide and
projects and everything else under the sun. Once it is hosed, you are
out of luck!

I know what you mean Geoff. Use IntelliJ Idea and find peace.

I only mentioned Eclipse because its UI notion of a project is the norm.

Posted on the users mailing list.