[plt-scheme] Re: How to get CGI variables from servlet

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 31 14:53:15 EST 2009

If it is not started as a CGI script, how IS it started?

If you are using the PLT Web Server behind an Apache redirect, then
you CANNOT get Apache environment variables or use its CGI parsing,
etc. You will have to use the PLT versions of these (and in some cases
they are not implemented directly, but you'd have to parse the
headers, URL, etc.)

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay