[plt-scheme] error in student languages

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 31 14:15:00 EST 2009

> On a related note, is there an ETA on making universe compatible with 2htdp/image?  (If it's soon, I need to rewrite a bunch of things that way; if not, I have less rewriting to do.)

It is compatible in the SVN version butit also remains compatible with
htdp/image. You just have to require the appropriate image library

But we're not sure if that's the final state -- that's just the
current thinking. I do hope we maintain an easy form of backwards
compatibility with the current universe tho.

Congrats on getting your book published. Who is the publisher?

Posted on the users mailing list.