[plt-scheme] error in student languages

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 31 14:15:00 EST 2009

> On a related note, is there an ETA on making universe compatible with 2htdp/image?  (If it's soon, I need to rewrite a bunch of things that way; if not, I have less rewriting to do.)

It is compatible in the SVN version butit also remains compatible with
htdp/image. You just have to require the appropriate image library
explicitly.

But we're not sure if that's the final state -- that's just the
current thinking. I do hope we maintain an easy form of backwards
compatibility with the current universe tho.

Congrats on getting your book published. Who is the publisher?

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.