[plt-scheme] Forum

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 27 10:31:30 EST 2009

Are you trying to implement a P2P backend for a forum?

What is the reason for needing encryption & signing capability you described
(including splitting/joining messages) in a forum app?

How would people interface with this forum?  Through existing mail/news
client or are you providing a web (or desktop) frontend?

Does your forum need to receive unsecured messages, and do your forum users
have the ability to accept secured messages?

Cheers,
yc