[plt-scheme] changing background in slideshow

From: Faré (fahree at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 26 03:39:54 EST 2009

2009/12/25 Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>:
> I don't know if this is the "correct" way. But here's what I do:
>
> The parameter 'current-slide-assembler' is a function that gets to
> adjust every slide before it gets displayed. You can set this for the
> entirety of the slideshow of just parameterize a bit of code.

Thanks a lot! It's immensely kludgy, but I seem to have gotten it
working, although the cc-superimpose and friends seem to be slightly
wrong in their alignment.

Young man, in mathematics you don't understand things,
you just get used to them. — John von Neumann (1903-1957)

Posted on the users mailing list.