[plt-scheme] changing background in slideshow

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 25 19:49:50 EST 2009

I don't know if this is the "correct" way. But here's what I do:

The parameter 'current-slide-assembler' is a function that gets to
adjust every slide before it gets displayed. You can set this for the
entirety of the slideshow of just parameterize a bit of code. Here's
something to put an icon in the upper right corner:

(define-runtime-path logo-path "PLTnolarval-small.jpg")
(define top-right-logo (bitmap logo-path))

(define (icon-assembler
         #:logo-scale [logo-scale 1])
  (let ([orig (current-slide-assembler)])
    (current-slide-assembler
     (lambda (title sep content)
       (rt-superimpose
        (size-in-pixels (scale top-right-logo logo-scale))
        (cc-superimpose (orig title sep content)
                        full-page))))))

Then just start off with:

(icon-assembler)

And the parameter is set. You could obviously load a bitmap or
rectangle of a particular color and use cc-superimpose to put it
behind everything.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay