[plt-scheme] Re: Lectures on iTunes

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Tue Dec 22 09:41:25 EST 2009

On Dec 22, 2009, at 07:04, Marek Kubica wrote:

> This one [SICP @ UCB] is recorded every fall:
> <http://webcast.berkeley.edu/course_details_new.php?seriesid=2009-D-26266&semesterid=2009-D>

Thanks for that link.  I checked it out, and to the OP's original question, that video series is in iTunes U.  (I looked at the .mp4 and saw itunes in the URL and then looked at iTunes.)  To get it, enter "uc berkeley" in the iTunes search box, and at first you will only see 50 videos listed (1-50), but there is a "See All" link, and if you click that, you'll see individual lectures for Computer Science 61A by Brian Harvey.  Or, you can type "computer science 61A" into the iTunes search box and see them all together, though somewhat unsorted.

Posted on the users mailing list.