[plt-scheme] type of language

From: Caner Derici (canerderici at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 9 10:10:30 EST 2009

Robby Findler wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 9, 2009, Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk at cs.brown.edu> wrote:
>
>> ... with runtime *safety* checks.
>>
>> But the original question doesn't make sense.

Yes, he's looking for some help, without really *carefully* reading and
spending time with the materials, where he can find formal and precise
definitions instead of general and informal descriptions.

Like Emre, most of the students have this problem here at Bilgi. It took my
two years to see that nothing/no-one will come and magically put those
things into your head. You should really spend some time for reading and
trying to reason.

Caner